The Open Arms Christian Child Development Center offers a variety of specialized services including:
- Weekly Chapel
- Age Appropriate Christian curriculum
- Full time infant and toddler care
- Half-Day and Full Day Preschool
- State of the Art security
- School-Age Programs*
- Spanish instruction
- Fenced outdoor play areas
- Lower than state-mandated child to teacher ratios
- Experienced caring staff
- Licensed by the state of Maryland
- Music instruction
- National Lutheran Schools Accredited
The Open Arms program blends quality care and education. Each day children will be offered a stimulating environment with an array of developmentally appropriate learning experiences. Since young children learn best through play, activities such as Bible lessons and stories, finger plays, music, creative art, science and math exploration, and language enhancement are planned to encourage the children’s eagerness to learn, especially about the Lord’s creation.
The CDC & MSDE regulations on the health and safety for both staff and students during this pandemic will be followed. Click here to see our COVID-19 procedures.